How to promote my blog? How to get more traffic? What should I do to get more readers? I am sure that you ask this questions to yourself all the time. Probably it’s the reason why you are reading my post. There are tons of articles about it in the Internet and I have chosen top 10 that are really worth reading.
1. 101 Ways to Build Link Popularity by Aaron Wall – awesome article with 101 great ideas about promoting link to you website.
2. The Myth of ‘Great Content’ Marketing Itself – Famous PROBLOGGER writes sad truth about blogs – you have to market your great articles if you want make people to read it!
3. 9 Things to Do To Make Sure Your Next Blog Post is Read by More than Your Mom – Post written by same author as above – he really knows what is he writing about.
4. 10 Important Facts of Blog Promotion – 10 facts about traffic sources you should now.
5. The Power of a ReTweet! – What you should know about promoting your website by Twitter (1 ReTweet is much more important that 1 Follower!).
6. 9 Ways to Use Social Networking for Blog Promotion – How to use Social Media Websites to promote your blog.
8. 9 SEO Plugins Every WordPress Blog Should Have – you should remember that most valuable traffic you get is from search engines. This article shows 9 great plugins to optimize your blog for search engine robots.
9. Technorati Research: How Do You Attract Visitors to Your Blog? – How others do it? Some statistical numbers showing most popular ways of blog promotion.
10. How Not to Promote Your Blog: Top 10 Broken Blog Promotion Strategies – One more article by PROBLOGGER. You really need to read it if you don’t want to overdose any technique described above.
This articles describe most secrets of successful blog promoting methods you should know. All of this sites have been bookmarked by me and I decided to share this list with you as there is a lot of great information for every one that want to get more readers to their blog. If you know more interesting resources that can bring more new information please post a link in the comments.