Light version features:
- Easy navigation - unlimited back/forward by years.
- Real dates (feb 29!).
- Admin area for easy administration - click date to select.
- Possibility to include in any .php page.
- Possibility to easy translate months and states to any language.
- Possibility to customize descriptions.
- Possibility enable/disable copyright notice.
- Possibility to create one calendar and one administrator account
- Three possible states to define for each date
Click screenshot to access demo:
- Unpack downloaded archive.
- Prepare new MySQL database.
- CHMOD following files to be writeable by Apache (if unsure please set 777): mysql.inc.php, conf.inc.php, lang.inc.php.
- Execute "install.php" by opening it in your web browser (http://yourserver/yourpath/install.php) and follow the instructions.
- Don't forget to remove "install.php" from your server when setup is done!
- To access calendar, open "calendar.php" file. Admin area may be accesed via "admin.php". Additionaly you may include "calendar.php" in any of your php pages (as in attached example file "index.sample.php").
Updating (since version 1.1):
- Backup your current files.
- Unpack new version.
- Copy these files from your backup "mysql.inc.php", "conf.inc.php", "lang.inc.php" to your new version directory (overwrite if necessary).
- Remove "install.php" from your new version directory.
To download this script for free you please visit my download page.
- Version 1.0b (2009.09.17) - first script release
- Version 1.0.1 (2009.10.05) - improved language support
- Version 1.1 (2009.10.28) - improved installation script, all settings may be changed in admin panel (no need to edit configuration files in notepad as in previous versions), possibility to disable copyright notice (Powered by...), optimized MySQL queries, some code cleanup
- Version 1.2 (2010.01.04) - code optimization and cleanup, fixed character encoding in admin panel, fixed rss channel display when unreachable
Donations are welcome:
Booking Calendar Lite is free of charge but your donations help to pay some hosting bills and motivate its developer to continue his great work.
Booking Calendar Lite is under GPL license from the Free Software Foundation. The code is provided «as-is» and in no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages.
Please rate my script: